Whilst attending the after party for her latest blockbuster, Season of the Witch, British actress Claire Foy was dressed to impress in Yigal Azrouel dress in New York on Tuesday.
Proving that long lengths are sticking around for yet another season, the rising young star rocked the formal floorlength gown, complete with a contrasting sheer white upper body and statement black waistband – not to mention a seductive thigh high split – with an air of effortless elegance and a subtle sexiness to boot.
And teaming her look with black accessories, Foy certainly knows how to turn pared-down minimalism into one massive style statement – and with a slick of vibrant red lippy, this British beauty proves she’s got what it takes in the style stakes.
So keep your eyes peeled for this up-and coming-fashionista – she’s definitely one to watch for 2011.
Claire Foy wore Charlotte Olympia’s undeniably glamorous Dolly heels to the Season of the Witch premiere. The black canvas heels feature pointy toes and knockout gold platforms.
Claire paired the shoes with a gray and white minimalist evening dress. A simple yet chic black hard case clutch finishes off the lovely look.
Claire Foy styled her brunette locks in a loose bun complete with soft curls. Her chic ‘do was the perfect way to accent her sheer top.
Claire finished off her look with rosy red lips and fluttering lashes.
EDIT: PLENTY of new photos, most of them high quality, will be added to our gallery later in the evening.
– Events: “Season Of The Witch” New York Premiere
– Events: “Season of the Witch” New York After Party
Nicolas Cage, Claire Foy, Ron Perlman, Stephen Campbell Moore and Stephen Graham are set to attend the New York premiere of Season of the Witch on January 4, 2011.
• Source: celebritybullet
Claire Foy attended La Soiree’s ‘Christmas Soiree’ held at the South Bank of the Thames in London tonight (Tuesday night).
EDIT: Just added 5 new HQs from the event, making a total of 8 HQs from last night. 😉
– Events: La Soiree’s ‘Christmas Soiree’
Added two photos from the British Academy Television Craft Awards 2009, the Russian poster for Season of the Witch and two brand new Wreckers stills.
Wreckers is a drama with a dark, erotic heart, and a unique twist on the theme of the returning soldier.
A dark tale of love, desire and secrets, between brothers and a new bride. Starring Claire Foy, Benedict Cumberbatch and Shaun Evans.
Wreckers was shot on 16mm last Summer on location in the Fens and outside London.
– Events: British Academy Television Craft Awards 2009
– Season of the Witch (2010): Posters & Covers
– Wreckers (2010): Production Stills
I added screencaptures of the Behind the Scene footage of Claire Foy’s photo shoot for the ‘Best of British Talent’ spread in the new InStyle issue. There’s also a video of InStyle’s party to celebrate the issue and the BAFTAs. I added caps of Claire among the party crowd and of her being interviewed.
– Photoshoots – InStyle – Behind the Scenes (2010)
– Interviews/News Segments – InStyle.co.uk | Best Of British Talent Party to celebrate the BAFTAs
Claire Foy was one of the young starlets in InStyle’s BAFTA portfolio and was working a high street look in her LBD by H&M.
– Events: InStyle’s Best of British Talent Party
22 new Claire Foy photos to cheer you all up! 😀
– Little Dorrit (2008): On the Set –> Added 20 new HQs of Claire filming Little Dorrit with Matthew MacFadyen
– Events in 2009: The TRIC Awards 2009 –> We didn’t have any photos from this event before!
In a team effort we bring you today HQ photos of Claire at 3 different events and on location on August 25, 2008 on the set of ‘Little Dorrit‘. Most of these simply replace pictures we previously had in the gallery but there are also a few new ones. Enjoy!
– Little Dorrit (2008): On the Set edit Sep 13: replaced 4 more with HQ versions
– Events in 2009: Royal Television Society Programme Awards
– Events in 2009: British Academy Television Craft Awards 2009
– Events in 2009: Cystic Fibrosis Trust Breathing Life Awards
Angellica Bell introduced the 10th annual British Academy Television Craft Awards from the London Hilton Hotel on Sunday 17 May 2009. She talked to Claire among others. You can watch the video on YouTube.
– Interviews/News Segments: Television Craft Awards | Intro | BAFTA